Monday 24 March 2014

Spatial Gesture Concepts


For my Spatial Gesture Concepts i wanted to create a flat image from my gestural response to my client which was a song. I wanted to show through a range of media how a complex song is made up of many small components, but when these components come together they can create a masterpiece and flow with each eachother. I have displayed three different types of media in my exploration; string laying down on duraseal, gauge paint on white paper, and chalk on white paper.


1: String on duraseal
I like how the string can easily be moved and how some string can overlay other pieces. 







2: Guage paint on white paper
This exploration was my personal favourite, i rally like how each colour of paint complemented the other colours and how even when i had the red on its own it still looked really nice and showed a straightforward sequence.








3: Chalk on paper





No comments:

Post a Comment